Sometimes, a question is infinitely superior to an answer. Often because the so-called answers are simply camouflaged and subterfuge. In this spirit, let me ask ten business questions and invite your answers.
1. Why don’t companies have Chief Customer Officers?
2. Why do managers complain for years about slackers under their command but allow them to continue collecting paychecks?
3. Why is it near impossible to have a customer service hot-line where a human answers the phone when you call and provides service?
4. Why do companies allow their advertising agencies to vie for creative awards as opposed to driving sales?
5. Why have you never had a female CEO?
6. When is the last time you invented something new?
7. Why do you fear Wal-Mart?
8. Why do you have a diversity policy? Why doesn’t it just happen?
9. Why don’t your managers ever go out and sell your product/service themselves? Ever?
10. Why do you lose customers?